Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday!

Sorry for the late post.  I had a vb game after school then home to feed the kids.  My husband gets to go to the game tonight!!!  Go Packers!

Happy Birthday Eli.  Hope you are feeling better and can join us tomorrow.  Abigail, hope you are feeling better, too.

Bible: Read 6B and study the MT-  Heb 11:1  especially the first part!

Superkids:  Read the story "What Can I Get for a Nickel?"

Words of the Week:  We have some  tricky ones.  I noticed today many kids were unable to even read the words and by Friday we have to spell them.  Practice the flash cards  in the money pouch.  :)

Math:  We learned and practiced the "doubles" today.  23B due tomorrow.

Ask about balloon volleyball in gym.  :)  We did two reading groups at the end of the day.  The girls all played whiffle  ball at noon recess, too.  It is tricky to toss the ball (left handed) and hit (with right or both), but everyone is working on it.  I do not pitch.  I think the games go a bit faster this way.

Blessings,  Mrs. W

No comments:

Post a Comment