Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tuesday

I am getting later by the day.  :(  I had  vb after school then internet trouble.  Most of my kids are already in bed, but I will post a few notes from our day anyway.

Bible:  We reviewed the story A Wife for  Isaac.   May we be bold, and confident in our prayers to our heavenly Father just as Abraham's servant was.  We also recited the Memory Treasure.  It was new and tough for me.  Time to get this young generation started on the new translation.

Reading: We did lots of work with our Memory (Sight) Words.  We reviewed the story.  I am so delighted that so many want to read for the class!  I am sure the upper grade teachers wish they had such enthusiasm when they ask for a student to read aloud.  

Math: We made many shapes on our geoboards today.  Do lesson 24B tonight.

Science: We reviewed mammals and read about birds, fish, amphibians and reptiles!  THANK YOU Tegan for bringing in new insects, walking sticks.  Wow.

The kids took home a purple permission slip for our field trip to Appleton.  Sign and return with money.  Thanks.

Don't forget to send a bag of popcorn, pretzels, or party mix for Grand Day this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment