Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, November 9, 2015

Field Trip

We did have a great time on our trip today.  The BUS ride was a first for many children.  How exciting.  Ask about your child's bus buddy.  On the ride home, I shared a treat.

The play, Junie B Jones, had a School Theme.  My favorite song was the Backpack  Song.  The School Supply Song was cute, too.  Ask about them.  She has a very wild imagination and it does get her into trouble at times.  Read more Junie B Jones books to keep the fun going.  They are chapter books.  Barbara Park is the author.  (I do not like her incorrect grammar, but I am trying to get over it).

THANKS to many parents for joining us at McDs and at the play.   It was a memorable day.  I am trying to text or email pictures to everyone.

Bible:  Jacob and His Family Move to Egypt.  Hooray,  Joseph and his Dad were finally united.  Read 12A  and practice Jer 29:11 It is due tomorrow, too.

Reading:  Please have your child read "Yuck! Yuck!" in Superkids.  We enjoyed it this am.

Junie B.



No comments:

Post a Comment