Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday

Welcome to a new week.  It was fun to hear about all our eventful weekends this morning.

Bible:  We learned Moses Leaves Egypt.  Memory Treasure:  I Peter 5:8

Superkids:  We reviewed long and short vowels.  Character dialogue and setting were discussed.  We also read our new story in Superkids.  Your child will read it to you tonight.

Math: Lesson  48 B  Today, we started telling time to the one hour.

Social Studies:  We  started a new unit on Community.

I did church attendance orally this morning.

Gym:  I had the whole class sweating in gym.  We did lots of running and dancing (Chicken Dance and The  Freeze).

Music:  We started singing our songs for the Christmas program today.  It will be beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment