Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday

Good  afternoon!   We had a great day today.

Bible:  8A  Elijah Goes to Heaven.  MT  Jn 14:19  Because I live, you also will live.

Reading:  New poems today.  I did not send them home, though.  The topic is food.  :)
We also started unit 8 in Superkids and the the /ou/ sound,  spelled ow or ou.  Read and sign the reading log tonight.

Math:  Lesson 121  We practiced subtraction number sentences with a difference (answer) of one.  7-6=1     4-3=1.  We also made corrections to the test to fix and learn from our mistakes.

Science:  Air was our resource today.  Ask about my experiment.

Gym:  We did some great stations today.   The toss and catch with a scoop (container) was a favorite.  The kids loved throwing to a target (hoop) on the wall, too.  I am seeing some good overhand throws.

Musical practice.  Today we were in the gym.  It is coming together.


No comments:

Post a Comment